What to bringBring your own bike
What you getAll participants will receive a FREE puncture and repair kit
A small, hands-on workshop teaching you important bike maintenance and skills run by Boroondara Council
Book here: Hands on bike maintenance – Surrey Hills | City of Boroondara
Session topics include:
- General maintenance demonstration and parts identification
- Bike fit: how to set your seat at the correct height, and other adjustment related issues.
- Inner tube replacement: What to do when you get a flat tyre. What essentials to carry when riding.
- Brakes: How to adjust brakes, replace worn brake pads and know when to take it in for repair.
- Chain replacement: What to do if your chain comes off during a ride.
- Chain/drive-train clean and re-lube: How to clean and maintain your chain and gears, and when to take in for a service
- Puncture repair: How to patch a punctured tube and the opportunity to repair own punctured tube(s) with the instructor.
- Finishing with an open time allocation for participants to work on own bike, ask questions and get assistance regarding bike maintenance issues.
Dates08/06/2023 6:00 pm
View all dates
Bike Maintenance and Skills Workshop
6:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Venue: The Chandler Room
157 Union Road, Surrey Hills, Victoria, 3127, Australia