This new pilot program for 1-4 year olds is taught by YMCA instructors and includes activities that promote both physical and social wellbeing for children and carers. It includes physical exercise the children followed by morning tea for parents/carers.
Children who participate in gymnastics will benefit from:
- Ability to learn how to jump, land and fall safely
- Building self-esteem, preparing the body and mind for life’s challenges
- Development of listing skills
- Enhanced development of fundamental movement patterns
- Enhanced flexibility
- Increase in balance
- Increase to both aerobic and anaerobic endurance
- Unique long-term bone forming and strengthening advantages
Dates13/10/2022 9:30 am - 19/11/2022 11:00 am
View all dates
Please click on class options above for details about each class time
13/10/2022 - 19/11/2022
9:30 am - 11:00 am
What you getSIX sessions led by qualified YMCA instructors for the amazing price of just $40!
Important informationThis is a pilot program, but we fully expect the program to continue in 2023.
Venue: The Chandler Room