Thank you for your patience and understanding during this latest lockdown.
The Centre is currently closed for all classes/activities due to Lockdown 6.0
All classes/activities delivered online in the last lockdown will be delivered again via Zoom as per the SHNC Online Timetable until further notice (at least until Monday 23 August).
A person is not permitted to enter Surrey Hills Neighbourhood Centre if:
- they are feeling unwell
- they have been potentially exposed to the virus and have not yet been tested
- they have been tested but are still awaiting their test result
- they have tested positive and should be self-isolating
Metro Melbourne settings as of 8pm Thursday 5 August 2021:
- Neighbourhood houses must close to the general public (i.e. no casual drop ins)
- All non-essential activities must be put on-hold or moved online
- Adult education must be conducted remotely
We understand that the uncertainty these lockdowns and restrictions bring can be unsettling. If you or anyone you know is struggling with mental health issues, please reach out to the Centre and/or one of the hotlines below for support:
- Lifeline on 13 11 14
- Kids Helpline on 1800 551 800
- Mens Line Australia on 1300 789 978
- Suicide Call Back Service on 1300 659 467
- Beyond Blue on 1300 22 46 36
- Headspace on 1800 650 890
- QLife on 1800 184 527
We look forward to welcoming you back to the Centre, in person, as soon as restrictions permit.
Join us for an online activity in the meantime. See Facebook for regular updates and offerings https://www.facebook.com/surrey.neighbourhoodcentre