Thank you for your patience and understanding during this latest lockdown.
The Centre will reopen on Monday 2 August 2021 for face to face activities with a maximum group size of 10 plus an instructor/group leader.
All our Strength Training Classes (except for Bob’s Tuesday 9.30am class) will remain online via Zoom until further notice.
A person is not permitted to enter Surrey Hills Neighbourhood Centre if:
- they are feeling unwell
- they have been potentially exposed to the virus and have not yet been tested
- they have been tested but are still awaiting their test result
- they have tested positive and should be self-isolating
Current Restrictions for Neighbourhood Houses (Metro Melbourne) as of 11.59 Tuesday 27 July 2021 are as follows:
- Neighbourhood houses can reopen with a density quotient of 1 person per 4sqm
- COVID Check-in Marshals must ensure attendees check-in
- Up to 10 participants per class/activity (plus instructor/s)
- Physical recreation can resume – group limit of 10 (plus instructor/s)
- Face masks must continue to be worn indoors and outdoors at all times
We understand that the uncertainty these lockdowns and restrictions bring can be unsettling. If you or anyone you know is struggling with mental health issues, please reach out to the Centre and/or one of the hotlines below for support:
- Lifeline on 13 11 14
- Kids Helpline on 1800 551 800
- Mens Line Australia on 1300 789 978
- Suicide Call Back Service on 1300 659 467
- Beyond Blue on 1300 22 46 36
- Headspace on 1800 650 890
- QLife on 1800 184 527