Terms and conditions
- Full course fees are payable at the time of booking and prior to course commencement
- Refunds will not be given if a participant discontinues a course, does not attend or cancels within the week prior to course commencement (NB: Withdrawal due to exceptional circumstances will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Apply in writing via email to email@example.com)
- A refund (less $15.00 admin fee) is given if you cancel your booking, in writing, via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, at least 7 days prior to course commencement
- A full refund is provided if the course is cancelled by Surrey Hills Neighbourhood Centre due to insufficient numbers or other reasons
- Refunds will not be given where courses are offered via Zoom due to Victorian Government pandemic orders (e.g. lockdowns) or where other COVID-19 health and safety measures prevent face to face activities
- Course days and times are correct at time of printing and are subject to occasional change at the discretion of management
- People who participate in courses must be a member of the Centre at the time of enrolment **
- The annual membership fee is $18 and is valid for the calendar year i.e. membership fees are due at the beginning of the calendar year (or at the time of enrolling in your first course) and expire at the end of the calendar year (regardless of when you joined)
* A course includes (but isn’t limited to) a Surrey Hills Neighbourhood Centre class, activity, group or workshop.
** Workshop and event participants exempt from annual membership
157 Union Road
Ph: 03 9890 2467
- Neighbourhood News Issue No 239 August - September 2022
Sign up for our community updates.
For more information and enquiries