The Chandler Room is a large, light-filled octagonal multi purpose room with great facilities including a kitchen. Large opening bi-fold doors give access to a fully fenced, grassed outdoor area. There are chairs and tables (both children and adult sized), music system and flat screen TV.
Under the 1:4m2 restriction – 20
Under the 1:2m2 restriction – 40
Post covid restrictions, suitable for up to 80.
Furniture and Features
- 75 adult chairs
- 8 trestle tables(180cm x 80cm)
- 17 children’s chairs
- 4 long children’s tables (120cm x 75cm)
- Heating & air conditioning
- Well equipped kitchen with oven & cooktop, fridge, microwave, and a boiling water tap
- servery through to the Chandler Room
- Community / Not For Profit Hirers: $58 per hour
- Business / For Profit Hirers: $68 per hour
- A $50 COVID cleaning fee applies during the current pandemic.
- All hirers must have/arrange Public Liability Insurance cover ($20 million) A Certificate of Currency in the same name as that of the hirer must be provided prior to the function.
Download Venue Hire Forms & Information
Comments from hirers:
“We held a party in the Chandler Room to celebrate my 70th birthday. Many of our guests commented on how attractive, light and airy the room is, especially when the weather enabled the bi-fold doors to be open to the outside area, as it was for us.
The room has everything you need, is easy to set up, has good AV equipment and the kitchen is pleasant to use and well equipped. We had disabled guests, and the facilities (ramp, toilets etc) enabled them to have a comfortable day too.”
“We all had a great afternoon and would highly recommend the room to anyone wanting a venue that offers good value, is well equipped and is most attractive.”
Links to our other rooms: