The Cottage Kitchen
This is a versatile space that can be used for meetings, cooking classes, or small parties. French doors open up to a leafy al fresco area. It is set up similar to a domestic kitchen space with room for additional tables and chairs and it has reverse cycle heating and cooling.
Under the 1:4m2 restriction – 3
Under the 1:2m2 restriction – 10
Post covid restrictions, suitable for up to 12.
Furniture and Features
- Round table – and additional trestle table can be set up.
- 10 adult chairs
- Microwave oven
- Boiling water tap
- Community / Not For Profit Hirers:
$30 per hour for meetings
$35 per hour for cooking
- Business / For Profit Hirers:
$35 per hour for meetings
$40 per hour for cooking
- A $50 COVID cleaning fee may apply during the current pandemic.
- All hirers must have/arrange Public Liability Insurance cover ($20 million) A Certificate of Currency in the same name as that of the hirer must be provided prior to the function.
Download Venue Hire Forms & Information
Links to our other rooms:
157 Union Road, Surrey Hills, 3127, Australia